Anyone can make a hamburger - but if you want to create a burger that is really amazing and perfect for a 4th of July Barbecue, you’ll want to follow these rules!
Rules for Amazing Burgers:
- As the main ingredient in a burger is meat, it is important to choose your meat well. Mariposa Ranch 100% grass-fed grass-finished ground beef is is the perfect choice for an amazing burger. We suggest our 80/20 ground beef [80%lean, 20%fat] for juicy, flavorful burgers.
- We recommend hand-made patties, but if you don’t have the time to make patties, or you prefer not to get your hands “meaty”, Mariposa Ranch offers pre-made hamburger patties. All you have to do is throw them on the grill! You don’t even have to defrost them first!
After choosing your meat:
- Form your patties gently, we suggest you don’t put anything in your meat because you might work your beef too much.
- Season with Salt & Pepper right before you put them on the grill.
- Press your finger into the patty making a well in the middle and put an ice cube in the impression. ** Why the ice cubes? Well...they melt into the meat as it cooks, infusing the burgers with moisture! **
- Grill it HOT. The idea is to create a crispy crust and beautiful brown exterior.
Follow these rules and you're guaranteed a truly amazing burger. Enjoy!
Another delicious recipe brought to you from the kitchen of @thewholejan